Daily Life In TS School - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Tensei Festival 2: The Reasons We Become Girls

Dex-chan lover
One more chapter to go, boys, girls, boys that turn into girls!

...I still would have exposed them, they really should have some kind of consequence on outright giving students OTMS. That shit is just unethical.

I am confused as to why they where freaking out at the end about the trousers.

I don't see anything weird in the panel zoom in.
It took me a bit too, but if you compare the previous panel with Kouta, you would notice he fit his clothes normally, but the panels show his pants tightening and shirt stretching out, as if his tits and ass are growing. I suppose it is supposed to show he is fixifying, turning into a girl completely. It's not the clearest analogue but it is what they were worrying about since the first time he TG'd.

Dex-chan lover
I was pretty harsh on this manga with the last few chapters. I can see now they were building up to this and the payoff ultimately was worth it. I guess I could've shown a bit more faith. Watching reporter boy dismiss people's feelings until they woke up his heart... those are some of my favorite moments in manga, anime and games.

I'm REALLY hoping fixifying only happens to the people who want it on some level, consciously or not. Otherwise the tone could become bitter in a hurry. But following Kouta's whole arc... it wouldn't shock me in the slightest if they do. (since they have established Kouta's unconscious desires as a running story element as far back as before he got OTMs)

Double-page supporter
Wow!!! A character discussing internalized transphobia!! I always come into genderswap manga a little worried about how it will reflect on real life trans people, but this chapter finally let me put my trust in this author. Hoping for a good ending for all of these kids.

Dex-chan lover
One more chapter to go, boys, girls, boys that turn into girls!

...I still would have exposed them, they really should have some kind of consequence on outright giving students OTMS. That shit is just unethical.

It took me a bit too, but if you compare the previous panel with Kouta, you would notice he fit his clothes normally, but the panels show his pants tightening and shirt stretching out, as if his tits and ass are growing. I suppose it is supposed to show he is fixifying, turning into a girl completely. It's not the clearest analogue but it is what they were worrying about since the first time he TG'd.
huh that makes more sense then what I thought: menstruation, I was assuming she saw the effects of it without it being obvious in the drawing

Dex-chan lover
The reporter should have exposed that news to the public, consequences be what they be.

This is like giving people addictive drugs. It basically says: Sure you could get addicted to these drugs but you would have gotten addicted if you found drugs of your own.

That school doesn't even have a baseball team or boy activities and it is trying to say: "We exposed all these boys to positive feelings of being girls, we gave them dresses and activities to act upon as girls and we gave them drugs that suppress their testosterone. So how can we not be encouraging these boys to be boys?!"

The ending boils down to: giving children drugs to suppress their natural hormonal development is okay as long as you make the kids with identity and hormonal imbalance happy.

Imagine that some of these kids decide to remain boys and they go into dirty jobs. They would be daydreaming every moment about how they were praised when they were girls in dresses and now that they are boys they are pushed to their limit of physical labor by their boss... living miserables lives of adulthood.

Dex-chan lover
I did not expect Kouta to pull up in a wedding dress.

So yeah, I guess this is it.
It's been fun reading this one for so long, I can feel the emptiness forming inside me already.
That was the moment where any chance for Kouta to be a man went out the window.

The girl is vehement about being the second sister in her family.
Her dad better start saving money for two weddings.

But since Kouta was never shows being gay or bi, it's probably going to end in a Yuri because in GB manga, boys are basically lesbians who hate their bodies.

Dex-chan lover
huh that makes more sense then what I thought: menstruation, I was assuming she saw the effects of it without it being obvious in the drawing
It might actually be menstruation, we didn't see the back of Kota's pants after all. But it is clear that his body is changing and growing, which shouldn't be happening when he already is a girl.

That was the moment where any chance for Kouta to be a man went out the window.

The girl is vehement about being the second sister in her family.
Her dad better start saving money for two weddings.

But since Kouta was never shows being gay or bi, it's probably going to end in a Yuri because in GB manga, boys are basically lesbians who hate their bodies.
Don't know what you expected, dude. This isn't exactly the most creative of gender-bender stories. Yuri was the endgoal from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Wow!!! A character discussing internalized transphobia!! I always come into genderswap manga a little worried about how it will reflect on real life trans people, but this chapter finally let me put my trust in this author. Hoping for a good ending for all of these kids.
I've been familiar with this author's works for a while. While they definitely indulge in some force femme here and there (their next work is going to have a LOT of it from the sound of it), gender exploration and euphoria are very common elements in a lot of their one-shots. Even the force femme ones have a lot of pouting/blushing indicative of someone who feels more embarrassed/exposed than displeased.

But this artist definitely seems to prefer drawing happy/smiling girls. Also definitely seem to have the opinion that choosing to become a girl isn't shameful choice in the slightest and in fact it even makes you super cute in its own way. (a position which is rarer than you'd think in gender bender works regardless of language)

It's small progress, but it is progress.

Contributor
I thought they saw him having his period, but that makes slightly more sense.

Also yeah not a big fan of the school giving everyone OTMS for funsies. At least focus on the actual trans students

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!

The last one unexpected. But what if they both became girls too, like their alumni that visit them? That's going to be interesting.

One more chapter to go, guys!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It might actually be menstruation, we didn't see the back of Kota's pants after all. But it is clear that his body is changing and growing, which shouldn't be happening when he already is a girl.

Don't know what you expected, dude. This isn't exactly the most creative of gender-bender stories. Yuri was the endgoal from the beginning.
The teacher asked: did you get hurt? Why would you asks that when your body is supposedly growing or filling up? She saw something, probably blood and asked her if she got hurt...

Also isn't it going to be funny that Kouta fought to be the girl of their relationship and Nagisa just decides: I want to be the girl too... Basically Kouta and Nagisa "fought" for nothing... and both won or lost...

Also does this send a good message? The message seems to be: "all friends that associate with these OTMS groups of people are secretly OTMS." I don't think it's a good message.

Users who are viewing this thread