Dainana Maouji Zilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Demon Prince Jilbagias

Dex-chan lover
cool premise but this "childhood love/ child" gets fucking raped trend is getting really repitive. like why in order for us to feel disgusted and to emphatize with the main character do we have to read a child getting raped. its extremely fucking weird and extremely fucking uncreative and lame. could have easily created a more emotional scene but nah. anyways i will continue reading anyways because its an interesting premise and could be really good.

Double-page supporter
This is some prime, premium-grade edge. I'll just assume that the next chapter is gonna be wacky, tobacky anime stuff again.

Double-page supporter
Ah dang, I accidentally double posted. I'll just edit it so I can confirm that, yes, this does do the mood whiplash in the next chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Really irritating when kids call each other childhood friend.
He would call her his best friend or some shit.
"Childhood friend" is so incredibly on the nose for the trope.
Anyway this looks interesting.
Why the need of the girl rape scene, why? Serious, it's becoming more and more stressful to read any manga whatsoever lately... If you want drama, just kill her, that's enough... Now, not only it's child rape, it's his childhood friend and love... SURE, let's do that... But you know what creeps me more? People are enjoying this, there are some people literally liking it... You guys require serious mental treatment, I don't even want to be mean here, if you think that something like that it's okay, even in fiction, you require asap to get treatment.
Because rape is a real thing that happens?
What is no story allowed to feature anything that makes you uncomfortable?
Maybe picture books for kids are more your style.
Wtf the gobin child rape was really unnecessary.

I hate it when authors randomly includes rape to make their series "edgy". Even worse that this series became more lighthearted by the 2nd chapter. I'm not gonna bother with this crap.
Yeah man what the fuck this was such a feel good family friendly story with his entire village being savagely dismembered and they just had to ruin it!!!
Would you have been happy if they just ripped her arms off and had her suffocate in her own blood or what?
✅ Demon king army vs humans
✅ Nobody village npc MC
✅ Village gets attacked while mc is out of town
✅ Goblin rape
✅ Everyone else dies
✅ Reincarnation
✅ """""hero"""""
✅ Demons that are just humans with horns
This entire manga is unoriginal smelly garbage but the part you get mad about is the loli? lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
all imma say bout this post above me is that the rape trope is jus lame and uncreative. whole story trashtho so

Dex-chan lover
Goblin *child rape
That's one way to start a manga lmao
That's some messed up shit right there
Like I get it's fiction and you can let your imagination run wild but godamn, also this author's imagination.... It scares me

Dex-chan lover
Oh hell no, this manga is this 🤏 close to entering the drop list with that loli rape, where is ui shigure when you need her?! 😭😱☠

Dex-chan lover
Really irritating when kids call each other childhood friend.
He would call her his best friend or some shit.
"Childhood friend" is so incredibly on the nose for the trope.
Anyway this looks interesting.

Because rape is a real thing that happens?
What is no story allowed to feature anything that makes you uncomfortable?
Maybe picture books for kids are more your style.

Yeah man what the fuck this was such a feel good family friendly story with his entire village being savagely dismembered and they just had to ruin it!!!
Would you have been happy if they just ripped her arms off and had her suffocate in her own blood or what?
✅ Demon king army vs humans
✅ Nobody village npc MC
✅ Village gets attacked while mc is out of town
✅ Goblin rape
✅ Everyone else dies
✅ Reincarnation
✅ """""hero"""""
✅ Demons that are just humans with horns
This entire manga is unoriginal smelly garbage but the part you get mad about is the loli? lol.
It's almost as we forget how pillaging worked throughout human history! Stealing, murders, rape and then sold in slavery! Even regular armies allowed soldiers "to went out" for few days after conquering a city after a long siege! It was a pay off for enduring years away from home and not rebelling! It's "funny" how most readers would be OK if she was "just" murdered, but rape? That's too much! It says more about our hypocrisy! But I agree if the story relies only on shock value, it loses the impact! I guess after this rant I have to give it a chance! :worry:

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOO NOT THE CUNNY 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

vgzMHj.jpg

Aggregator gang
Riiight. The goblins just raped Claire because they truly fell in love with her. And they murdered everyone due to all life being suffering.
I mean, it IS really fucked up, but humans did the same thing countless times in our history. If you judge the entirety of the demon race as equally evil as those goblin bastards, you will have to judge the human race in the same way. Maybe this manga isn't just a one-note demonification (heh) of the enemy, so we can't judge it yet just by the protag's point of view here.

Aggregator gang
Wait who was ok with the rape scene? Most people seem to have found it overdone/stupid/predictable also it's one scene so if they liek the rest of the series but hate that one scene that doesn't make them bad people and/or "sick" lol
oh no.... the evil demon villains did a monstrous and evil thing.... why would the author do such a thing....

Dex-chan lover
Why the need of the girl rape scene, why? Serious, it's becoming more and more stressful to read any manga whatsoever lately... If you want drama, just kill her, that's enough... Now, not only it's child rape, it's his childhood friend and love... SURE, let's do that... But you know what creeps me more? People are enjoying this, there are some people literally liking it... You guys require serious mental treatment, I don't even want to be mean here, if you think that something like that it's okay, even in fiction, you require asap to get treatment.
So killing her would have been perfectly fine and a good way to start the story, but not the rape, the rape is just wrong? I actually can't understand this train of logic.
You can make the exact same argument about murder, violence or anything bad that happens in a story.
"If you think killing people is okay, even in fiction, you need to get treatment asap." <--- this sounds exactly as stupid as what you just said.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly skipped most of the chapter. Not a fan of tragedy. Read the summary so I knew it starts when he is reborn and the happy go lucky feeling from cute little girl at beginning already a red flag. :wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread