Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée - Ch. 1

How is no one talking about the (supposed) ML?! The bar being set ridiculously low for ML in these stories, it's refreshing to see one have STANDARDS and not take a girl as payment!

Well.... we all know the father is a scum. Still,how could they just leave the money there even knowing how greedy their father is? 😂😂

this is very goodd. thank you for translating this, i'm waiting for more. i never read medieval manhwa that makes the protagonist basic and suffer a lot, i hope she will grow in to beautiful ladyy <3

Contributor
I thought the father was going to be sent to a hard labor camp on the spot, after blatantly wasting the Marquess' time with that scummy 'take-my-daughter-as-payment-to-clear-my-debt' proposal.

Wow, I give the father an award, maybe not the best dad award but he sure leaves an impression. What an 🤬🤬🤬

Aggregator gang
What kind of a shit ass father is that?!
Why the hell would you Gamble if you're in debt?
and the firstborn daughter isn't an exception to his stupidity, at least she's not that dumb but to worry about that when you're literally broke? at least Daisy and Jasmine aren't retards

But with my personality I would honestly hug the money to sleep because I'm afraid of exactly that, getting robbed, their father is lower than the goblins in my book, and they're pretty low

Wow any sort of familial love I would have had for my father would have been snapped into pieced when he offered me and my sisters to his debt collector to pay for his stupidity. I'd visit that Marquess and tell him that if he helps me locate our dad, I would take Care Of Him myself!

I hope the 2nd daughter gains some confidence and also I wanna know what happened to her on the first few pages

Woooow.... Not only did he gamble away the family’s fortune, but he took his daughters’ money too. What a turd. SMDH.

Upon rereading tdd his I just realized but.....does our ml already have a fianceè? Didnt our mc got thrown off the cliff cuz she covered a man with a fianceè?

Users who are viewing this thread