Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée - Ch. 15

Thanks for the chapter! They were cute af in this one :) I'm excited to see whats to come ☺

Dex-chan lover
Wow you could cut that chemistry with a knife. Sparks flying everywhere :')

"i dont want you to fall in love with me, btw youre smart and beautiful and i liked kissing you, also we should hurry up w the wedding, tell any other suitors to back tf up"
YOURE DONE, SON

Group Leader
CUE THE AGONIZING WAIT UNTIL HE REALIZES HE’S IN LOVE

Fed-Kun's army
I feel so bad for that employee lol. He got reprimanded by his boss’s boss for doing his job

Double-page supporter
I can't decide whether he is just naturally smooth or completely reckless?

Double-page supporter
Damn, we aren't even having the standard period of awkward contract marriage I expect in these. They're already in love, the fools.

How did I miss this before!!! Ahhh this is so good! I love this kind of slow burn romance in a marriage of convenience!

Double-page supporter
I hope next chapter we get to hear some of the dude's thoughts about what he's feeling. Because his intense silence at the dinner table was intriguing. I have a feeling, he was thinking something alone the lines of, "Dear god, I only get this for three years?? I've got to think of a way to get her to stay."

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
As per the course for these contract marriage stories, I wonder how long they’ll keep hurting each other by reminding one another of the three-year time limit, and how they’re not actually in love...

That’s good ! Finally a modern story where we speak also about physical feelings in romance ^^
If someone knows about another kind of story like this one, please let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread