Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée - Ch. 17

Group Leader
Oh my, the older sister bish finally made her move 😥 this will not end well for her smh

Dex-chan lover
I really wish more manhwa had healthy relationships between sisters :/ or even if not great, would change for good, not one being horrible and dying off or something

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't think much of Rose, but I also didn't expect her to do this. It should've been clear though since even in the other timeline, Rose didn't care for her sisters. Plus, there's no reason for her to suddenly change now. Meh. I wouldn't cry for her when it all backfires or whenever karma gets her.

lol I'm sure the marquees has more than enough power to bury that newspaper company for libel and the sister for slander

@saiki47
Well, he didn't want to marry any of them at first, it was Daisy who approached him to change the past future(?) of herself and her little sister.
It is convenience marriage, (and Daisy knew what he was planning to do.)
And... Rose is not a logical person and doesn't know anything about him :d

That poor guy got tricked and his newspaper firm will now shortly go out of business.

On Tappytoon, the venerable Marquess is looking for the bastard that abused Daisy in her past life...he’s gonna beat him up 😂

Its been a while since the last update. Was this series dropped?

Rose can't think beyond her nose and is a narcissist. She wasn't chosen, so she throws a fit like a child not caring about destroying her sister's reputation in the process. She for the streets and she can go fly a kite.

Users who are viewing this thread