Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée - Ch. 17

daisy sweets dnt worry about it. ur fiance and u are so big brained that this shouldn't hinder your plans

Omgggggg i want to know what is gonna happen, the sister is such a bitch. Ruining her sisters reputation just cause she is jealous.

Thank you for the chapter! 😄

Ugh I wish rose had only remained salty...not transitioned into the overused villainess/stupidity trope

i dont understand why daisy is constantly looked down upon..... shes pretty and smart (granted its her second run but she shows her witty side)

Contributor
I mean, honestly, with a father like that it's not totally shocking she turned out to have some problems.

(I'm not talking about genetics or anything like that, I mean rather, that their upbringing was probably quite stressful for all of them, even if Rose was the "favourite". Not an excuse for being a petty bully, by itself... but it's easy to see where things might have gone wrong in, say, learning to evaluate one's self-worth and accomplishments. Or, just, learning to cope in unhealthy ways.)

sad thing is there really are people like this. they don't know how to be happy for other people and they themselves can only be happy when they are in a place where they can look down on others.

What kind of sister is she? ...
Such a shame that they are siblings.

thank you so much for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Daisy did try to prevent this by proposing Rose as that fiancee; It's clear now that that would not have worked out without Daisy fully bringing Rose into her confidence, and Rose believing what had happened, and fully buying into the plan.

Rose needs to get her ass out of her own ass. Like woman, just go be beautiful somewhere else. Thorny bitch.

Dex-chan lover
@sonyaism
The greatest and most destructive sin is the sin of pride after all, it's pretty funny actually, if daisy doesn't marry him, she's essentially dead meat, but her foolish pride doesn't let her relent, historically this level of pride has destroyed kingdoms.

@UniYuki
But where is his sidekick swallow?

STUPID Stupid older sister, your sister is busy saving your family but you are destroying it , tsk!

Users who are viewing this thread