Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée - Ch. 8

LMAO after everything this guy never considered she may be the one who wants a divorce pfft 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh that salon design. What if someone sneaks in

EDIT: gdi now I can’t unsee the necks either

Thank you for your translation. I hope I can see scenes that they will do to give birth to a child 😍🤣😍🤣😍

I was gonna feel bad for the older sister (Rose), but then I remember she abandoned her sisters in the first life (and probably would again in this one) so meh. Not gonna feel that bad anymore 😂

Dex-chan lover
The cocky ass never thought about if she'd want to divorce him lol

Isn't Daisy 13 or younger...? Her sister Rose is the first born and she's only 14. Even for a manhua this feels creepy, then add in that child clause, urghhh. Even reincarnated, this feels icky, especially since the ML doesn't know that

@whynejithough it think you misunderstood the intro. The eldest sis got her title of the most beautiful when she was 14. I'd say the sis is around debut age so 16-18 so Daisy would be 15-17 while the youngest looked to be around 11-13

You son of a bitch ahhh. I hadn't noticed until the final panel. Fuck I cant unseen giraffe necks either now xD

If they have a kid during the marriage, wouldn't he want to keep it since it is a legitimate child and he needs a successor(ofc if it's a boy)?

Users who are viewing this thread