Daites Ryou Koubouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
"do not retranslate without permission"
I am so tempted to retranslate without permission now...

You do realise you have no rights regarding this at all...

Dex-chan lover
Huh... ya could've just translated 2nd chapter....

Oh and this translation is rather confusing...

Group Leader
@Allexio ye, wait until you have your work retranslated into other languages w/o your knowledge, see how that feels 😒
And you're right, we may not have rights over the image or artwork but we do have right over the translation on the image. TY!

@ApolloX1209 we're working on it... In fact, this is our project first but oh well...I guess you're fine with crappy quality 🤔

Dex-chan lover
hmm I wasn't even thinking about it but now I want to retranslate it using google

Thanks for translating.

what if a group translates the first chapter into english again..? is that not allowed?

@blackbunii isn't retranslating into another language without permission, from the original author, exactly what you're doing in the first place? I appreciate any group putting in the time and work it takes to scanlate works we would not get to read otherwise, but taking an assertive stance on ownership usually doesn't go over very well.

Dex-chan lover
No offence to the first group that translated this chapter, but this retranslation is much better.

Let the translation battle begin?

"Do not retranslate without permission"

Here we go with another scanlation drama bullshit.
I suppose professionalism doesn't exist in current year.

Why can't you guys just be happy that someone decided to translate this when the previous person who did this said they weren't going to do anymore? Seriously, it's annoying to come here to comment about the manga and see what people are saying about what happened in the chapter and see a bunch of people getting press over something as dumb as that.

Group Leader
@Ooweeoo I'm sure I already replied to the other person who talked about this but we do have some rights over the translation we put on the images. They're free to translate it directly from Japanese if they can, but if they wanna use our translation, we ask that they let us know beforehand. Is it TOO MUCH to ask I wonder?

Dex-chan lover
Wow. First chapter lewding in a shojou reincarnation story? That's pretty rare.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I can’t keep a straight face while reading this.
Fufun even the maid is infected.
So precious... a straight guy reading bl... this is bliss.
YESSS!! SPREAD THE HOLINESS OF BL TO THE REST OF THE WORLD!! I WILL SUPPORT YOU THE WHOLE WAY!! wooo

Group Leader
i kinda like this, but i'd have preferred more time poured into world building and the kingdom management aspect of daites

Dex-chan lover
I know this is supposed to be shits and giggles but that's still forcing someone to marry against their will then forcing sex in the name of whatever. I cannot fucking stand shitty mangakas trying to justify this shit, it being a gag or not. Just fucking stop putting it in.

>complain about author ethique and moral in the first ch.
The irony, considering all the conversation in this page.
Are all about people complaining on tl wish for people to honor their works and to not just steal it outright without credit.
AMAZING!
As if they care about that stuff when all they are doing are just leeching for free stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread