Daiyogensha wa Zensei kara Nigeru - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Still can't stop those aunty habits even thought she's reincarnated into a child 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Wait.. where did you find the novel for trash of the counts family? I was reading it about a month or 2 ago and it had to be taken down, since the Author himself wanted it removed.

The reason was something along the lines of it beeing unfair that we the readers could read it for free (while also donate to the translators who would give some of that money to the author) while those in the authors country had to pay for it.

In other words, they did not understand how the donation system worked and got angry, causing trouble for the author who then had to just tell the translators to please take the novel down from their website.

(I was sad about that since I was halfway trough the novel).

Hopefully you feel better soon, and your shoulder gets better, put your health and well being before translating manga alright? It’s important to stay healthy, and stress doesn’t help. Hopefully things smooth out for you my dude

Dex-chan lover
Girl... 'i don't need to ask his opinion'.... Uh lol
Many thanks

So she wants her uncles wife to remarry her dad, does she not see how odd that is. Even if there original marriages were arranged, it's still odd that her father would marry his younger brother's wife

@sandamckitty urm, not that odd actually. It happened in real life too. Though it'll be awkward when cousins changed to siblings and aunt/uncle to mother/father. IMO, it's acceptable if their respective partners have died.

Thank you for the chapter ❤️😍🙂

Glad to hear that you feel better. I wish you full recovery

Aggregator gang
Gosh! I’m glad to hear you’re pretty much all healed up now. That must have been awful, glad you’re ok!

Thank you for the update!
Glad to hear you healed now. Don’t worry about us!

Also yes!!!
TCF is realllly good
Although I’m catching the manhwa one not the novel yet but it’s still investing to read!

Dex-chan lover
She really just doesn't care about her father lol.

Thanks for translating the chapter and don't worry about time, a person health is always more important.

Users who are viewing this thread