RTA Sousha wa Game Sekai kara Kaerenai - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Always happy to see this manga. Every time there’s a new chapter, I always get a chuckle out of it.

Dex-chan lover
Is it the slime girl or is it a bug? I expect the first, but kind of hope for the second because then it will cause Danya-tan an existential crisis which would be fun to see.

Dex-chan lover
It can be achieved by using the Rapid Fire Shot technique.

"Right after we fire the slingshot, by instantly switching to a one-handed weaopn (e.g. wooden stick), we can cancel the animation and fire the slingshot again at extremely high speed..." - Shachiku, 2023

Daanya's comment after witnessing the technique firsthand was "Stop vibrating!!"
half the R18 doujins next comiket will have a "Don't stop vibrating" joke in their isekai parodies, I guarantee it.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad he couldn't get the sub-15 on Arachne due to the Merchant Guild changes. I was hoping he'd go for a Reverse Boss Order, but it seems like Arachne is meant to be the first boss normally. I wonder if he's going to speedrun the dating side-quests.
Disagree, the bonus guide say that Arachne is a newbie trap.

The bonus pages say you'd normally need an item from the bottom of a 30 floor dungeon to disable the skill, otherwise 3 million game currency to use the gold toss.

Additionally the MC writes that Arachne is everyone's trauma due to being a newb trap.

Dex-chan lover
I like to imagine it's not a glitch, but something similar to how in BoTW the old man in the great plateau exists in multiple locations at the same time, because that's more seamless than teleporting him around.

Dex-chan lover
KIRRA BEST GIRL OMG MARRY ME PLS:glee::haa::hearts:

they got curbed hard lmao they weren't ready for that rollercoaster of emotions lololol :dogkek::lul::lol::pepela:

Double-page supporter
A sequence break NPC duplication could be the cause, but I've been wondering if Eida and Daanya were going to diverge into two individuals (or if she'd stay Daanya permanently) because of the MCs like for Daanya - perhaps the more he thinks of her as Daanya, the less 'Eida' she becomes. Would make a lot of sense given that his power might be belief-based reality warping.

I've long suspected it would eventually go along the lines of 'Eida always wished to be Daanya for real', but I wasn't sure how the author would pull that off.

Of course I could also be totally misreading Eida/Daanya, but so far I've been really happy with this manga so even if I'm completely wrong and this turns out to be an imposter (cue dead memes) I'm sure it'll still be a blast to read.

Contributor
I agree, Kiira looks very nice in her "Valkyrie's Holiday" casual swordswoman clothes. 👌

I'm really loving the strong gap moe that she's much more of a maiden than Daanya/Eida is. Then again, I'm sure Eida possesses mental scars and trauma from being literally "whipped to perfection" on her road to sainthood. Kiira grew up with resentment at how her childhood friend was being tortured during training and she was helpless to free her, but otherwise she wasn't physically abused or oppressed in any way unlike her friend.

And you're telling me this serious, tall and thicc sword mommy onee-san and guild master is only 19?! :wooow:

His "vibrating man" moniker sticking around with the locals of the capital is a running joke that's grown on me. I didn't think it was very funny at first but even the kids are having (actually wholesome) fun with it.

He did the quest to give back the memento even when it was optional and had no important reward. He may be a serious speedrunner, but he's not heartless and he's probably starting to see the world as less of a game. I can relate... even I choose specific quests in RPGs sometimes based on what I feel and not solely for the rewards.

Very high chances that this other Eida is a demon in disguise. If there's anything to pick up from the red herring S-rank party scene, it's that demons can disguise themselves as people. Furthermore, Raspi of the elite four is apparently a slime, and I'd say if there's anyone from that group capable of perfect shapeshifting, it'd be her.

Other possibilities I've seen suggested include: a bug, from the constant exploitation of glitches that he's been doing; it's someone else who's a lookalike and posing as Eida in her absence; or a game quirk where multiple copies of NPCs can exist at once for convenience. I'm intrigued. Who is she, really?

Users who are viewing this thread