RTA Sousha wa Game Sekai kara Kaerenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

This so nostalgic, I might be misremember it but the gil toss in Final Fantasy XII is also ignore physic/magick def. I remember spammed it when fighting one of the Esper lol

Just realize throwing coin basically zeninage in final fantasy 5, move that deal damage by calculating your level, enemy count and money you owned, this is a very powerful command that can deal up to 9999 damage but the price is too high

Dex-chan lover
I mean, even though it isn't technically an attack, being hit with a fistful of solid gold coins someone threw at you must hurt like a bitch.

Contributor
Lol, Arachne is getting hitlocked by coin throwing spam. The real cheat here is him throwing continuously, accurately and quickly.

In-game mechanic exploitation to the fullest. :dogewow:
It's clever and not the typical oneshotting attack from an OP protagonist. I also like how his party members actually had jobs to do to make this strat work. This strat is not something he could've pulled off alone, he'd have been forced to do something else.

Now this normally wouldn't count as pay-to-win if it were still a game, since he's supposed to be using virtual in-game currency and not real cash... but it's technically PTW now because these gold coins are now real money after getting isekai'd to this world.

Users who are viewing this thread