RTA Sousha wa Game Sekai kara Kaerenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Don't speedrunners also treat 15:XX as 15 minutes? less than 15 would be sub-15 or a 14.
Also, the Arachne design seems to be basically a spider eating a humanoid... Is it possible it's a sort of parasitic connection they can sever? Maybe... free someone possessing a special skill?
It is, that human body is a puppet. Arachne is probably the spider, since in the panels she's having an imagine spot of puppeteering the Hero still has the spider.

Aggregator gang
It is, that human body is a puppet. Arachne is probably the spider, since in the panels she's having an imagine spot of puppeteering the Hero still has the spider.
Arachne is the spider. The human body is the younger sister of the old woman from the starting town.

Aggregator gang
Binged most of this last night, finished up today

Definitely one of the more engaging and hilarious isekais I've read in a bit, probably helps that I already like watching speedruns (maybe not as much of a time sink as the author though) and learning the tricks, so it's fun watching near or exact strats being utilized in pretty believable and/or comedic ways within this world while not exactly letting the world-inhabited people fall to the side.

Now I'm wondering what other tech will be used. Physics manips? NPC pushes to bypass or skip walls? The possibilities are endless!

Dex-chan lover
We now stop the timer.

gunna-fire.gif

Users who are viewing this thread