RTA Sousha wa Game Sekai kara Kaerenai - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Sorry slime brat...the only thing left on the menu is...

Instant loss speedrunning correction!!!
😭

Double-page supporter
Iirc settlement rebuilding is usually based on quests, unless special occurances happen. So either he just throws a lot of.money and insta fixes it (unlikely since he stated a 15 minutes) speed runs settlement building a la fallout which could break his tempo since he'd have to build them in real time. Or he speed runs every quest and since he knows time passes for real, it means that there's no passage of time for side quests.

Group Leader
Please let the translator know that on page 9 panel 4, his line ended with 知ってるはずが(ない), so it should be somewhere along the line of "You would have no way to know."

"Even though the newly summoned otherworld hero should have known" would only work there if the line ended with 知ってるはずが instead.
The editorial department has been informed of this mistake. The page may magically shift or it may not. The translator probably committed the basic mistake while speedrunning the script without thinking about the glitches they were causing and has thus likely been banished to Antartica seeing how we don't hear from them anymore.

You mean the signature on the letter? I wouldn't have caught that.
That and the author showcasing fan merch they got on Twitter. It's interesting that when I did chapter 1 originally I had all of Eida/Ada/Aeda in mind (Ada is right if this example is right) but I went with the safest option.

NGL, the prehensile monkey toes of page 20 were rather creepy, especially since they didn't match the previous image of his foot. Utter fail for the artist or re-drawer.
There was absolutely nothing to redraw there.

Huh. So you're telling me that, in English, "Ada" is pronounced 에이다, instead of 에이드 or a cut off "Adam"?
Long A like エイ. Ain is A like アイン. I don't know IPA as of now so that's the best I can do.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the slime is an otherworlder. Remember, summoning heroes is a known thing, and since the slime is one of the Demon Kings, there's been plenty of time to eat heroes other than the current one.
He was commenting on the taste of the S Rank party as if he was tired of the isekai flavor, so I assumed it was the case that he’s tired of characters like that.

Dex-chan lover
...this may be Iruma's first and only appearance, but my money's on her being best girl!

Edit: DAEDRIC SHIT, THEY KILLED THE DOVAHKIIN

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread