RTA Sousha wa Game Sekai kara Kaerenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
The possessed sister’s “expiration date” was mentioned. I’m guessing she won’t die, but if she ends up being freed, I could see her rapidly aging. Hopefully she’ll be able to reunite with her sibling and spend their remaining time together.

Dex-chan lover
perfect example of ask and you shall receive, but it might not what you needed

Dex-chan lover
Some trash-talk bangers in this chapter: Insulting the spider as an "insect"; and calling the ooze boss monster a "low class demon" (because oozes are often the starting-level monsters in games).

Dex-chan lover
Thoughts:
  • I wonder if the Gate of Purgatory will become relevant for the speedrun? The Elite Four bases are connected to the round table via teleportation magic. Presumably our resident speedrunner would love to speed up the 100% run by using that.
  • Arachne's current puppet is certainly Noran, the village girl from the flashback; except for her hair color and the shape or her twin tails, she looks extremely similar in c7p2 and c8p2. Based on the depiction of the puppet scene (c7p13), however, it's not clear whether she can be saved.

Dex-chan lover
The crying part is unnecessary. I need cold blooded enemies, make it satisfying when they get speedrun'd.

Also game over spider

Dex-chan lover
little did she know before having her big dreams that she was the next on the chopping block

Aggregator gang
You know what ?! Am looking forward to their battle and the time when MC suddenly start explaining all of this dude abilities while 'effectively' neutralizing it ...

Dex-chan lover
Her first mistake was thinking that all the hero has are physical attacks. Her second mistake was thinking she could mindbreak him. Her third and final mistake was thinking she has even a small possibility of winning.

Dex-chan lover
Even if she managed to control him, she won't be able to use his full power because his true power lies in the glitches
his power is bullshitting everything to be real. So he'd probably used a roundabout glitch to free the girl and baffle the shite out of that arachne :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

Maybe this is one of those rare niche cases where skipping it is actually slower? Like you can skip it but it requires a roundabout setup that takes longer than just listening to the dialogue, or cutscene skipping was added in a later patch that also fixed a lot of exploits so while you can skip dialogue on the newest version, a lot of the other skips you used to go fast also got patched and it's slower overall.
Or maybe a glitch that can only be exploited during a cutscene

Dex-chan lover
Ok so she hates men, so he won't be able to seduce her like I originally thought.
So is he going to just kill her or try and gain her as an ally?

Thanks everyone at FML Translations for the translation

Double-page supporter
Nobody mentioned this, but she said karna kavacha which is from hindu epic Mahabharata, basically this guy named karna has a breastplate armour given to him by sun God and no weapon could harm him.

Fed-Kun's army
star-wars-obi-wan-kenobi.gif

Banned
My prediction: there's a "secret" (well-known to speedrunners) quick-kill where you target the spider riding on top of "her" head.

Users who are viewing this thread