Daiyogensha wa Zensei kara Nigeru - Ch. 3

Thanks for the update! I really like the prophetess and how she uses her cunning to set fashion trends and make money. I am worried about this new Jack the Ripper though... is he on the hunt for HER?

Aggregator gang
I really love this series! I just want to see her reunite with her old childhood friends at some point. Maybe them being on their death beds and then she visits them and hugs them, that would be great!

Fed-Kun's army
The pace seems to jump around.. lol XD

But i really like the story.. XD

They say here she designed the dresses when she was a child based on her first life dresses, but then didn't she just remember her past lives the other day? Did I misunderstand something ._.

LOL. Don't get me wrong, I think her desire to like more girly clothes is fine but..

Those mini skirts and super revealing clothes that she wants to be added later, I doubt they'd be accepted that quickly in that era. You can't change people's minds in just a few years. Especially with how they're accustomed to long sleeves and ankle length skirts.

It might work in the red light district, but I dunno if they'll accept the whole thing with the nobles and stuff.

Of course, this is just my speculation. Maybe it'll work since it's fiction/a different world.🤔

@TaengManok it might be possible to change opinion of something if it is popular enough. Look at how lady gaga started the trend of weird clothing that miley cyrus , katy perry and more have adapted after

Dex-chan lover
@Matsukira: Reading the first chapter, she made comment on fashion sense then + by then the Salome dress and Ivan was a thing.
So my guess is that she had fragments of the 1st life's memories/ideas (read: obsession with girly clothes) since long and just drew the clothing designs as a child to show Salome what she wanted.

In the 1st page you can see a much better drawn design on the left which is the present time her.

And she started doing accessories from 6 (current her is 10)
https://mangadex.org/chapter/898842/7

@TaengManok: The thing is, she's a duke's daughter. The only people who can get away with dissing her clothing choice would be the royals or another ducal house only.
And in such society, the people at the top 'innovate' and the trend flows down to the ones below.

To give you an example from another series (which given that series' popularity, might have reinforced this sort of mindset)
Ascendance of Bookworm

One of the reason the lord want to adopt Myne is to spread her plant papers (as well as some other things she's made) as the domain's specialty.
If she's just a commoner, she can get bullied by the nobles as well as facing fierce backlash for a commoner one-upping a noble.

But if she's THE lord's daughter? She will be at the top and her innovations will be easily accepted by other nobles/

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Either my memory sucks or I am missing something somewhere.

Didn't the girl kill the prophet? (by accident) But that wouldn't happen since the girl is now the prophet.

Or did she swap bodies after his death? The friends look younger though?

Dex-chan lover
@Nep: It was Gladys's mother that ran over Zacariah, and she died giving birth to Gladys.

I think the family know about the curse,
After all if a great prophet die , woulndnt her face being listed in front of newspaper page?

If her mother saw it , it would scare her to death and she probably say it to her brother and husband

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Users who are viewing this thread