Daiyogensha wa Zensei kara Nigeru - Ch. 4.3

Aggregator gang
Oh my, that image in the end credits haha damn Kieran got quite a view. But damn deaths already?

Fed-Kun's army
Well... I guess she is indeed reincarnated a bit too close in time.. it would be more weird if she didn't get sentimental... :'))

Dex-chan lover
Feedback: @zenam1 -- I notice that chapter 4.1 has an title insignia and chapter number on the first page, but 4.2 and 4.3 don't; likewise, chapter 4.3 has "to be continued" text on its last page, but 4.1 and 4.2 don't. This, combined with the fact previous chapters have been monolithic, suggests to me that you are splitting up the chapter in your releases. The fact that they were uploaded over the course of 4 days also suggests that they weren't split up to circumvent the maximum upload size limitations. Don't split up chapters as a scanslator if they aren't split up in the raws. Completely aside from any annoyance it may cause from the reader's POV, it is against Mangadex's rule 3.2.2.

Other that that, good quality work.

I’ve just gotta say: It must really be strange to see your students and children you know become your elders. 😂😂

Thanks for the release!🥰

I thought that women wore knickers back then. Then again there is magic so I doubt this is period accurate

Users who are viewing this thread