Daiyogensha wa Zensei kara Nigeru - Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO CURSE THAT CATERPILLAR!!! she was found out so quick!!!

i feel so bad for her grandfather... his daughter was awful and killed his friend. at least she died before he had to do anything about it, and also the baby came out safe. LMAO THE IRONY THAT THE BABY, HIS GRANDDAUGHTER, IS HIS REINCARNATED FRIEND. wild. also her other friend from her previous life totally has her down lol he KNEW what was up

thank you for the update!! this series is fun <3

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic

name checks out...
that said, it was not that uncommon with royalty back In the day so its at least thematic.
Royalty had some really funky defects thanks to inbreeding that people forget was a thing thanks to the paintings.

Also, just to play devil's advocate here. ( not that I advocate incest, but just to dismiss some of the overexaggerated view on it... and because I like discussion unusual topics with people. )
The problem with incest is fairly minor as long as its a one-time thing and the people are healthy to begin with.
With modern technology, it's not really a huge problem as the risk for defects is pretty minimal the first generations if something does happen as well.
Once it starts being a regular thing, that's when you get a problem tho as if you do it too much it can really fuck up the future generations...
That is ofc assuming you are going to have kids, you could always adopt a kid and avoid the whole thing altogether. ( not that its a likely event in this setting, but still )

Dex-chan lover
Must be careful not to get found out..
Caterpillar: not so fast!!

"And the star of this chapter is ..... the caterpillar " .... 🤣😂🤣 ...

Gladys: I gotta play it cool and make sure not to blow my cover, he cannot figure out that I'm his beloved teacher reincarnated

Caterpillar: I'm about to ruin this woman's whole career

Dex-chan lover
The scolding scene was tad wierd. Especially the 180 when it turned out they love their family a bit too much.

esp

Hopefully that guy is at least somewhat aware how shitty the life of a great prophet is and keeps his big mouth shut. Better than being a street urchin, sure, but it'd be a serious step down from where she is now.

Dex-chan lover
"I thought it was the duty of a knight to protect women"
You thought wrong, there is nothing in any knight's vows or code of conduct, which include chivalry codes, that oblige then to protect women in specific nor denote any especial conduct toward women.

For people saying incest between nobles is weird:
1. It was normal during the old times
2. Arabian royalties still do it until now(they marry their cousins etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread