Dakishimete Tsuide ni Kiss mo - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Ohhhh. Turns out the two ML are related!!

Thanks for the translation, blueberry! I have always like this manga! ❤

All three volume covers of this manga only show main ML (and hide MC's face lol). He's never gonna get any real competition here.

Of course they'd be connected somehow lol thanks for the update blueberry

@Thejobbernowl good to know! Also, he doesn't really give me the vibe of a rival idk if it's just me. Just kinda like Kotaro's cool uncle who's gonna tease him about his relationship troubles idk maybe just me. Plot twist if he has his own relationship troubles lmao.

Sorry for the misunderstanding with the TL. Kuryuu and Kota are not related. Rui was referring to him as "that uncle" as a polite way of saying "that old dude". Chapter has been fixed.

the other guy has a picture of her, so is he stalking her? cause the picture doesn't look from the dinner they had together, she seems to be wearing different clothes in the photo.

Before I get finished with this I really do wish she would just live in the moment. I do get it but if you spend so much time worrying about the future you're not going to enjoy it the present.

girllllllll relax but she also doesn't need to be stressing over marriage either

Users who are viewing this thread