Dakishimete Tsuide ni Kiss mo - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
I liked the TBC at the end lol.

That said I'm glad how open they are with each other.

That "if i messed up, it'll be 9 years" caught me off guard XD

Thanks for the chap '-')7

Fed-Kun's army
So this boy went from getting two-timed to suggesting this woman to have a short relationship with him while she could search for a marriage partner. Interesting... also, girl, that director is your business partner now. So she has to be profesional and not talk about personal matters at this point to make it NOT AWKWARD AT ALL.

I appreciate the last conversation Asahina had with Kuryuu after their meeting it was so fitting for their level of maturity. Although Kuryuu is willing to talk more about his relationship with Takeda, she respectfully declines because she knows that is something that occurred in the past and has nothing to do with her current relationship with Takeda. Also I just love how she basically told Kuryuu that we can’t have this conversation about your past with him if Takeda is not present to also share his perspective of the affair AND that since Takeda isn’t comfortable sharing any more information with her then it’s not her right to learn more than what was already said to her by Takeda, and Kuryuu was respectful with her decline. This conversation is just refreshing to read and kinda shocked me when I remembered that Asahina and Kuryuu are in their 30s because I’ve read so much Shoujo where this type of situation causes so much miscommunication and mistrust. It’s great to see a female lead that is still learning about relationships all while being level headed and firm with her choice to take things slow.

Users who are viewing this thread