Dame na Kanojo wa Amaetai

Wow that sucks, been waitin for a year for the new chap and forgot about this manga. Then suddenly the last chapter was scanlated, and learned how it was axed. Shit sad man.

Wow, I thought it would be great to read more. There's so many Mangas being axed last and this year 😧

Dex-chan lover
Great art and chill story
Sad to see it go... It wasn't it's time!! 😭
Really sucks that it got axed and too God damned early too! Damnit.
@Chromoz probably said it best. FeelsBadMan 😓
Looking forward to the next work of the author!

Thanks for the translation my homie

Dex-chan lover
Seems like this the mangaka tried to express the delusion of getting axed in this last chapter a pity because it was a original story, I've seen similar plots but not like this.
There is a manga that is a mirror image of what the 3 artists were talking about in the picnic, Shomin Sample, a pretty popular manga with many chapters and a loyal fanbase, got axed without much notice from the editor because the magazine wanted to make the readers focus on Masamune revenge, a typical cliche story with a guy falling for a bitchy tsundere, I don't know what happened to the magazine after but Masamune only continued for some chapters and then ended, Shomin was axed for nothing.
At least this author didn't rage like Cleaning Gyaru and made a semi rape chapter.

Group Leader
I remember reading the rest of this; what happened to the chapters? Wanted to gloss over the last few before reading the ending, but you know.

Fed-Kun's army
@occu No idea. MangaUpdates only shows scans by Kirishima Fansub but that's a mexican group. A mystery for the ages.

Group Leader
@Kraeth Kirishima does english scanlations occasionally though, but I don't remember if they were involved in the big drama a while back, so i guess that might be why

Dex-chan lover
@occu Kirishima not sure if they were part of the drama but they did pull out their Gleipnir chapters. They seem to add them back again later though

Power Uploader
Remind me when all chapters are scanlated... I don’t want to read any random chapter... (Although my chapter indicator shows that I’ve already read 5 chapters but I don’t see them on MangaDex anymore)

Uma pena essa obra ter sido cancelada. É um romcom básico, mas ao menos os personagens principais tinham carisma e personalidade, o q é bem melhor q 80% dos q tem por aí com mais de 100 caps. Pena mesmo, até pq torna os ultimos caps horriveis e sem sentido já q o autor só estava estravasando pra matar o tempo

Users who are viewing this thread