Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai R - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Man, I remember when I was still in elementary school and I read Lovely Complex from Nakahara Aya. Now, I'm in college and reading all of her works and grew to love reading Josei as a genre, I can't help but just feel happy how all their works is beautifully written. I cry T^T

Dex-chan lover
12 more to go.... here's hoping to a marriage ending and maybe a baby epilogue...

Dex-chan lover
@alichan0612 I'm a bit older so I don't quite know how you feel, but I too read Lovely Complex (and watched the anime, which I thought really did it justice) back when I first started reading manga, and have been a fan of Nakahara Aya ever since. Even when it's a manga where she's not quite hitting on all cylinders, reading one of hers gives me a warm feeling and a smile.

Meanwhile--wait a minute, the president guy does weight loss supplements? Knew he was dodgy. Those things are bad news.

Am I the only one still bothered that she still calls her fiancé shunin (manager)?

maru scans!!!!!!!!!!!! thank u thakn u thank u for picking this up!!!! sending my love to all the team! i love damekoi so much im so glad you guys are continuing with the next chapters ;___;

Users who are viewing this thread