Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Its cute how innocent when she is in love, and you will see it in the end chapters which is probably what the author like to portray.

I used to read this in a blog few years ago. But that owner unpublished her scans and the translations.
It's good that I finally can binge read all chaps.

No, I don't recommend this story. There are no characters or plot development. Even if you skip from chapter 5 to 30 you can jump back in just fine and that said, the characters just don't mature.

It does not earn the genre drama, and definitely does not belong to josei demographics.

The female lead is an idiot, who does not learn from past mistakes. Male lead is a flat character without realistic flaws or supporting backstories.

Even though almost all characters are in their late twenties, they just act like teenagers.

I think it is okay if you just want a mindless story to kill time, but that is basically all you can expect from it.

Don't get me wrong, it's a light romantic comedy but a shallow one at that. If you are here for comedy, it's probably enjoyable if you look past all the above-mentioned shortcomings.

What the heck this was so damn draggy and slow-paced as hell. A lot of repetition with nothing much going on and the characters don't really do much to earn likeability. I guess early teenagers might enjoy this idrk

Back in the day I was crazy for Nakahara Aya's works. Rereading this one now, I am really confused at myself. It is such a dragging story, I couldn't even enjoy the comedy bcs the ML is ruuuuuude af. I guess our perception of relationships - and apparently manga as well- change in time. I agree wholeheartedly with the two posts before mine.

I have no idea that this manga ended already.....going to reread this again :)

It is good but damn it really does drag on to resolve all the relationships in the story. But I liked it nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread