Dame Ningen no Aishikata - Ch. 1 - A girlfriend who is going out with a useless person.

Aggregator gang
As someone without education, job and money; I need someone like this 😆
Please keep tormenting my worthless existence.

I am glad the author got to serialize the most favorable oneshot (but multiple chapter of teasing POV MC) manga and our sadistic waifu. I wonder where this will bring.

Double-page supporter
Man I really hope the MC doesn’t actually improve himself so we can see all the ways the FMC can verbally abuse him and physically comfort him after with like hugs and shit.

Alternatively, it would also be okay if the MC does somewhat improve little by little, but then the FMC verbally abuses him more and more to stamp out any improvement and the MC regresses and becomes even more codependent.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, now this is some Weird S&M Toxic (Kinda) Relationship that Tatsuki Fujimoto would love to see 😅
Gotta put this is one On Hold for now, this is best read after few chapters piled up...

Double-page supporter
Did the author really make her worse in the serialisation? Me like

Double-page supporter
Man after seeing MC crying shaking anxious face I WANT TO TEASE HIM TOO now i understand why she did all of those remarks...

Double-page supporter
Man after seeing MC crying shaking anxious face I WANT TO TEASE HIM TOO now i understand why she did all of those remaks

Users who are viewing this thread