Dame Ningen no Aishikata - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A photo-shy girlfriend and a useless human.

Dex-chan lover
I thought of it before, but does this girl somewhow, is related to Ubel?

Don't know how many people actually skipped the last page, but the main thing for me now is to not forget about the volume drop, xd
Thx for the TL, hope everything will turn out for the better with this series, really invested into character development of those two and how their emotions can be reasoned to one another, promising, really promising :3

Dex-chan lover
HELP man it can't just be everyone is worthless or godly

Double-page supporter
Finally he did something respectable. Tho, this still wont be enough to stop his girl from being taken away by a buff foreign exchange student while he's away at his new workplace. :devilish: :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Dex-chan lover
Is that turtle a reference to an actual theme park show?
yeah i think its one where you ask one of the sea turtles from finding nemo. Theres a bunch of viral clips but idk what the title is just search "crush answering questions " or something

It's not for everyone. The female lead likes to berate and verbally abuse the MC, and the dude usually takes it at face value. It's quite brutal in the first couple chapters.

However, the undertones of their dynamic is that both of them care for each other. The MC is a dork and a loser, and that's why she cares for him. The FL has feelings of self hate, which shows when the MC is improving himself; it hasn't been shown yet but
it is likely she thinks he'll leave once he thinks he's too good for her

If you can handle abuse she throws, then you'll get a romance manga about self improvement with the help of a partner. Otherwise, this is humiliation fetish the manga.
I think its more like, she thinks that he will grow out of the useless dorky self, and will eventually find another girlfriend since he now has money and experience. Afterall she wants to monopolize him and keep him all to herself

Bro that turtle was cooking that other dude lol
He may be "loser" but at least he's trying
My impression was that he was overconfident, and the turtle saw through that. Perhaps the reason he didn't say he liked the girl he was with was because he was also monkey-branching and was interested in other women.

This is by far my favorite chapter currently because it really shows that this manga has a direction to go in and hints at layers.

The MC is "useless" but genuine in his feelings and always trying his hardest. Which makes a lot of sense for why the female lead is attracted to him (hard to see in earlier chapters), because she clearly has insecurity issues and doesn't trust other people. And this is again interesting when the MC takes everything she says at face value and thinks he needs to improve, but in reality the FML is the one with no confidence in herself and keeping the MC down is her way of finding security in the relationship. Makes you wonder what someone that pretty went through to feel that insecure about themselves. Like there is so much baggage behind her "I don't like to look at myself" (at least with how it was presented).

Lmao, right?! 😂 It has better character development faster than a lot of other romance Manga.
Def one of the best chapters so far, as they made tons of progress. She made steps towards accepting the way she looked by taking a selfie with him, and he got and took the opportunity to show courage and profess his love for her. W chapter, thx to whoever translated this. Keep up the good work!

I Love this very much, and I like girl who is being misunderatood but actually meant no real harm inside

Users who are viewing this thread