Dame Ningen no Aishikata - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - A girlfriend who visit a useless human's parttime workplace

Dex-chan lover
I phoned it in a few pages in terms of typesetting, because it's just dawned on me that with the 1st volume release, I will have to do the first 6 chapters all over again, and so on for the second, third volume...
This series moved from monthy mass-release to biweekly 2-part split, but since I don't like seperation I elected to wait and do both part as one.
As mentioned in first page:
Short voice comic:
Long voice comic:
I received the 2 (identical) volumes from Japan, along with the corresponding booklet, nested nicely between the cover and the first page. I, uh, didn't think about finding a scanner to convert that to actual digital images, so I struck a deal with the Vietnamese scanlation group where I send them the book, and they find someone to scan them there. They ended up sending me the digital raw, out of their pocket, so they get to keep the book in one piece, it looks pretty good, so it's fine. I'll do the extras first in a few days and the volume some day.
I'm just telling you this for transparency since I bought the books with donor money.
The book itself is pretty nice, textured sleeve with visuals outside, ornate cover inside, nice, thick paper, smells good, and no upscaling artifact, very nice, go buy one if you can.
And if you still have money afterward consider giving money (or comm) to me at https://ko-fi.com/sahashi74

Double-page supporter
She really doesn't want him to improve... she needs him to be patetic só he can rely on her, that is why she is só happy to see that he didin't improve.

The manager on the other hand, wants him to improve, as they know one another maybe the manager helped a previous boyfriend of FMC... making him dump her as lets be real, nobody likes verbal abuse to the level she ditches on him.

Is really interesting, lets see more of it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going with sibling or cousin considering the manager was mad Miss GF hadn't told her she got a BF. There aren't a lot of people you're "supposed" to inform of a change in relationship status, and I find it hard to believe our female lead has a bff.

Kinda ironic the manager mentioned her being afraid she'd steal the MC from her. That's very clearly the fear here (well not necessarily the manager but that "someone" would). I guess the self confidence bit early in the chapter was a little too on the nose, when clearly the female lead has her own self confidence issues (she copes with by being relied on by someone who thinks themselves pathetic).

Dex-chan lover
what is the endgame of this story lmao
Does he grow a spine, become a non useless person and get tired of her abuse or just stay pathetic 😭

I don’t see any other route

Supporter
what is the endgame of this story lmao
Does he grow a spine, become a non useless person and get tired of her abuse or just stay pathetic 😭

I don’t see any other route
Girl: "Now that you have confidence and capability, you'll leave me because I no longer have power over you!"
Guy: "I'll never leave you! You stayed with me at my lowest point and I love you more than anything in the world!"
Girl: "but I'm the worst!"
Guy: "The worst is who I fell in love with."
crying and hugging noises

Power of Love defeats abandonment trauma would be my best guess for the eventual ending.

Fed-Kun's army
Girl: "Now that you have confidence and capability, you'll leave me because I no longer have power over you!"
Guy: "I'll never leave you! You stayed with me at my lowest point and I love you more than anything in the world!"
Girl: "but I'm the worst!"
Guy: "The worst is who I fell in love with."
crying and hugging noises

Power of Love defeats abandonment trauma would be my best guess for the eventual ending.
I think its either this or the author tries to force drama in order to not be predictable and we get a bad ending. I'd personally rather have a sweet cliche ending than an unsatisfying somewhat unique ending.

Supporter
I think its either this or the author tries to force drama in order to not be predictable and we get a bad ending. I'd personally rather have a sweet cliche ending than an unsatisfying somewhat unique ending.
A complete role-reversal where he's whispering negative nothings in her ear while she sinks into uselessness would also be welcome.

Double-page supporter
This is a toxic relationship right? I cannot tell if mc is in toxic relationship. Unless the endgame is that he becomes a masochist lol

Double-page supporter
I'm going with sibling or cousin considering the manager was mad Miss GF hadn't told her she got a BF. There aren't a lot of people you're "supposed" to inform of a change in relationship status, and I find it hard to believe our female lead has a bff.

Kinda ironic the manager mentioned her being afraid she'd steal the MC from her. That's very clearly the fear here (well not necessarily the manager but that "someone" would). I guess the self confidence bit early in the chapter was a little too on the nose, when clearly the female lead has her own self confidence issues (she copes with by being relied on by someone who thinks themselves pathetic).
If it is her Sister... she helped improve the life of someone FMC was closed tô and that made FMC be dump by that person... = trauma.

Users who are viewing this thread