Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 11 - Puppies and Bats

Dex-chan lover
Urumin's in love! Who wouldn't be, after being saved from an awful experience by a cool guy!

Even though all Urumin knows is that Kimiya is obsessed with her, she's already become quite obsessed with him too!

Hope she gets to meet him properly, instead of mistaking other people as him, or thinking he wouldn't hang with a delinquent!

I'm sure Urumin wouldn't mind seeing Kimiya with no glasses, but it is very important to him, so we probably won't be seeing that Kimiya for some time.

Dex-chan lover
Third time's a charm but clearly not for our god send clumsy idol

Dex-chan lover
I always wonder what people with good vision think happens when we take off our glasses.
We can still count fingers guys, we just have to squint cuz our vision is like a blurry camera focus
and sometimes then almost put the fingers on our face.

Dex-chan lover
Without my glasses I can't count fingers if they are more than 20 feet away.....

But I'm definitely the exception, most people can still recognize people and everything, they just can't read.
I can't recognize people, and depending on the distance I can't recognize more detailed shapes. It's start to just became a collection of blurs and I have to use the colors to guess what it is

Dex-chan lover
The second time? Really? There is only so much my little heart can handle, author-san.

Users who are viewing this thread