Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 11 - Puppies and Bats

Dex-chan lover
I'll just wildly assume that since the entire theme is built around clumsiness, that they will come across each other at uni in chapter 13.

I doubt the either will blue-ball us too long on their inevitable IRL encounter.

Dex-chan lover
man i wish i was born with good vision , without requiring any spectacles. it’s such a pain when oil smudges up

Dex-chan lover
Sure wonder how accurate Akinator is now with all the new data is collected over time

Dex-chan lover
I always wonder what people with good vision think happens when we take off our glasses.
We can still count fingers guys, we just have to squint cuz our vision is like a blurry camera focus
Without my glasses I can't count fingers if they are more than 20 feet away.....

But I'm definitely the exception, most people can still recognize people and everything, they just can't read.

I always wonder what people with good vision think happens when we take off our glasses.
We can still count fingers guys, we just have to squint cuz our vision is like a blurry camera focus
There are different levels of blindness though? My friend would be nearly blind without his and couldn’t reliably count fingers. 💀

Users who are viewing this thread