Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 13 - Rei

Dex-chan lover
That's was quite a shitty filler... Why should we care about this random OL? An entire chapter for "lol this girl love BL" is a bit much.

Thank you chapter for reminding me how weird Japanese people get about gay people.
Because everyone know that no western women are like this...

Dex-chan lover
Why does anyone read omegaverse shit? I understand BL, but when you turn it into omegaverse shit, it's more or less just a heterosexual manga with more than 1 dick.

Dex-chan lover
Urumin the clumsy

Airu the Delinquent

Rei the omega degen fujushi

Almost complete now.

Also Kimiya gotta be careful around that one if he ever goes to a concert with his friend lmao.

Dex-chan lover
It just kept getting funnier and funnier as I kept reading. Thank you random office worker for the laughs lmfao

Fed-Kun's army
Nah that office lady is soooo cringe

I hope this is the only chapter she's featured in

That type of personality I'd 100% expect from these generic weird virgin ass MLs

But this was a new level of cringe, especially when she goes on and on about BL... annoying just like actual BL fans
nah she was written perfectly, this is just how BL fans are.
I hope she does come back way in the future either Just in the bg or for a page to say that she became a Rei fan, meri uni needs all the bodies it can get

Fed-Kun's army
Nice, now i have some new title to read :3 (huge into bl so its nice to get new recommendations every now and then ^^)

Double-page supporter
I would usually say "Jesus Christ," but I don't think he wants anything to do with this.

Double-page supporter
That's was quite a shitty filler... Why should we care about this random OL? An entire chapter for "lol this girl love BL" is a bit much.
Yea, unless that idol group member is going to start telling Urumin that she thinks her fan is gay, resembling someone in her BL manga, I am not a fan of this as a one-off. Should have been Yuri and then the OL could be at the performances more realistically hoping for her own romance.

Aggregator gang
It makes me chuckle cynically to myself every time a fujoshi shows up in a manga and a bunch of creepy mfers all start going off about how creepy she is. Like, do none of them ever look in a mirror?

Users who are viewing this thread