Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 20 - Repurcussions

Wondering if Kimiya is going to step back now, otherwise it will start getting deep into the parasocial relationships that could damage her career if she had one. As a fan who knows his bounds though.

Dex-chan lover
Apart from Urimin nobody really gives a fuck about other their own group members huh? Why would you cook up drama if you are gonna end it with a wet fart? Bitch just walks away without a single consequence, not even a backhand comment and Urimin is the one getting chewed out in the end even though she did nothing wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Had to double check the whole eyebrow thing and yeah, it checks out. She's been raising her eyebrows every time she lies. Props to the mangaka for keeping it consistent.
I don't know about that, with how often she 'raises her eyebrow', it could be about anything she said up to this point. Not only a 'bad liar', but a malicious one, at that. I'm not even going to bother checking previous chapters to confirm that fact as I just don't like her enough to even care about that sort of detail. What actually worries me is that when she said she 'doesn't care about Kimiya anymore', we didn't see her eyebrows there, so we don't even know if she was telling the truth there or not.

And honestly, about that 'being lied to' thing by her fans ... girl, those things you worry about when you're dating a guy. When you're in the show business/idol industry, you're selling yourself to be someone's source of entertainment for a brief moment. Almost everyone has more than one source of entertainment, and in some cases, they'd rather pick reading books than following idols every time, and it isn't abnormal for a person to follow multiple idols or music artists (it's actually those that are dedicated to one person at a parasocial level that you gotta watch out for, Kimiya's one of the exceedingly rare types who knows where he stands as a fan and Urumin as an idol).

If you're going to make a fuss over who's loyal to you as a fan, you're better off doing something else other than the idol industry, because humans are temperamental creatures have quite the short-attention spans. You're just shooting yourself in the foot if you're going to continue seeking 'loyal fans' as you have been.

Dex-chan lover
jXOeYgD.jpg

popobros :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Pochi may be a B but I agree with her. Just get together already. :kek:

Aggregator gang
The chapter having a kinda sad vibe is just making me think this manga gonna have a your lie in April kinda ending

Dex-chan lover
Uggghhh .... i know this is like, really common in Idol groups, but i cant see Urumin cute cinamonn Roll in fight, she is going up in the bitch tiers.

Dex-chan lover
fuck popo is such a great character, also love the 2nd panel in page 17. very clever

Users who are viewing this thread