Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 23 - Proselytize!

Dex-chan lover
So love for Urumin is offically a religon now. Time to spread the good word.

Dex-chan lover
Turns out Urumin got a bunch of fans... that are also shippers lmao.

I can't wait for someone to get stabbed because they talked Urumin... and not because ''she is my waifu'' but because ''she is his waifu!'' all while both of em are completely unaware lol.

Group Leader
zOMG the rest of the world recognizes Kimiya x Urumin.

And what kind of evil bastard throws his friend into TekTok totally unprepared.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta admit that Airu has a lot of appeal to me. And the fact that she could actually kill me if she wanted to is just a plus for passively suicidal motherfucker like me :haa:

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the premise will be that the popular video's of Urumin online are her getting clowned/dunked on. MC will then set out to earnestly proselytize to the masses about how his waifu's clumsiness is actually her greatest charm, even if it means [losing] the opportunity to interact with her as intimately as they have.

What's the plot twist: Urumin will gain more (positive) popularity, but everyone will be so impressed by his simping and more people will ship them together. That and/or our boi pulls out the rizz and his sick dance moves again, leading to him going viral instead... Cue much jealously and increased boldness from our favorite idol leading to more shenanigans involving our favorite bacouple.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: Urumin about to change her whole idol unit into dumb idol unit for the clicks

Dex-chan lover
my pessimistic mind thinking last page is account making fun of urumin
Remember the fat bastard that was trying to blackmail urumin previously? He may return, and that acc maybe his. Any way. I had another feeling like mc realized Urumin, and that girl were on and the same.

Aggregator gang
If it turns out to be an Urumin troll posting, brother is going to do more than proselytize; he's gonna bring forward a whole ass crusade.

Users who are viewing this thread