Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 24 - Dijon Boo

Supporter
I uh... I'm super happy his buddy is gonna wingman, but how does he know Urumin has any special feelings for Kimiya? Is he just assuming, because Kimiya's been her only fan for so long? It kind of feels like his friend is acting on knowledge that he doesn't have... but oh well.

Dex-chan lover
People like a real PON so I guess Urumin will finally get some recognition, but I was expecting the series to take another direction now, something more group-oriented.

Dex-chan lover
That sudden "CHILL" panel kinda highlights that despite all his assurances (to others, but also to himself) that he's completely fine with Urumin getting more fans, there must be a part of Kimiya (a hidden part, even from himself, based on his reaction on the next panel) that is very, very protective of his fandom. Not just of Urumin, but his fandom of her. Should make the next chapter/s quite interesting.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how Urumin is further reacting to her sudden fame/infamy. :glee:

Dex-chan lover
I uh... I'm super happy his buddy is gonna wingman, but how does he know Urumin has any special feelings for Kimiya? Is he just assuming, because Kimiya's been her only fan for so long? It kind of feels like his friend is acting on knowledge that he doesn't have... but oh well.
Orrr they gunna go totally left feild and turns out he knows she is at the uni with them

Dex-chan lover
He's not trying to get them together. He's trying to keep his friend from fading into the background while urumin gets new fans. Which will coincidentally make her happy. Everyone wins.

Dex-chan lover
Dijon boo? Did they find some halloween-themed mustard? Or are they failing to pronounce dajobou? Or is this a dragon-ball reference?
Orrr they gunna go totally left feild and turns out he knows she is at the uni with them
Even if he knew, he wouldn't know her feelings to her single fan.
No, he is definitely going "my friend likes this girl, and is her only fan. So she has moral and monetary responsibility to hook up with him now". (jk, but he probably is going "my friend likes her, let's see if I can hook them up", and realizes that idols are humans too, not company products)

Users who are viewing this thread