Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 26 - Moses and the Princess

Dex-chan lover
0d7.png

Was him taking the 2 shot a flashback or a flash forward?
I believe it has to be a flashback. Narratively it would make absolutely no sense to place it where it's placed if it was a flashforward. "It's fine if it's a little" informs his decision to go to the front support her, and him getting the ticket at the end is likely a setup for him taking a picture where he actually wants to appear with her.

Dex-chan lover
I know he was reciting a chant... but next chapter will definitely be good with her reaction since she probably only "heard" the last bit..

Dex-chan lover
As mentioned by others, pages 10-12 was a chant often done by otaku during concerts called Gachkoi Kojo (ガチ恋口上)
Chant goes:
言いたいことがあるんだよ
やっぱり◯◯はかわいいよ
すきすき大好きやっぱ好き
やっと見つけたお姫様
俺が生まれてきた理由
それは◯◯に出会うため
俺と一緒に人生歩もう
世界で一番愛してる
あーいーしーてーるー

Which translates basically how it went in those pages (with ○○ being a placeholder where you insert the name of who you're cheering for)
The chant ends with AISHITERU which as any good weeb knows means "I love you", so realistically no, this does not mean he romantically confessed to her. Considering his attitude, he still has yet to realize his feelings for her are romantic.

Dex-chan lover
❌DON'T❌ propose to your girlfriend while she's at work

✅DO✅ confess your love to your idol while she's at work and then tell her to go back to work

Users who are viewing this thread