Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 28 - Idols Off Duty pt.1

Dex-chan lover
Chapter was ok. To me, it feels like the author has run out of ideas for the main duo. But, it’s always funny when Urumin is clumsy for no reason.

Aggregator gang
What everybody except urumin and (KYA)-miya knows is that kimiya has the secret sauce that makes urumin work. Urumin can't perform unless kimiya is there.( to give it to her)

Dex-chan lover
If new idol group has a girl that also goes to their college and likes ML I.....I think I might like that? He is so in his own pace idk how he would react but I think it would be fun as a love rival for FL.

Aggregator gang
thanks for the translation, the phrase on page 14 should read co-inki-dink - fyi ^^

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how Kimiya is going to show up, interact with her, and be completely oblivious.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like when kimiya appears he's gonna try to sneak by, pretending not to notice them, urumin sees this and gets annoyed. on her way over to confront him she falls into a trashcan or spills someones lunch or w/e, forcing kimiya to acknowledge the group, and thank her for the extra fan-service, and then apologize for not saying hello, citing the idea that an honorable fan should never interfere with an idol in their private time.

Users who are viewing this thread