Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 3 - His Name

Dex-chan lover
I've never had a Japanese person refer to me as "kimi" in a customer service context. They've only ever used "okyaku-sama" instead, which can be translated as "esteemed customer". Where did you get your info from?
You got it right.

Sorry, I got my facts mixed, kimi is mostly used between friends, tho it really did start as a sign of respect.

Dex-chan lover
I know the premise is built on her just having one fan, but that would never be the case in a group act like that.

Clumsy tsundere not being at least somewhat popular would be insane.

Dex-chan lover
If you watch carefully at the ground in the last page you can see A PUDDLE FORMED FROM HIS TEARS!!!!! :kek:

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Anyone else kinda get a little sister/big brother vibe here? Or childhood friend? I know they're not, but that interaction on stage and after made them seem super close.

Dex-chan lover
Yo he's handing out the black card?! Maybe the other reason they keep urumin around is because this dude buys an INSANE amount of merch and it's a positive to keep her stuff on the racks.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I think the most unrealistic thing about this is that I think if there was an idol who was clumsy and constantly messing up I think she'd have a lot of fans because of the gap appeal alone.
Was thinking this hell I find how clumsy she is adorable

Users who are viewing this thread