Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 3 - His Name

Dex-chan lover
qyf2T7V.png

Does he actually explain how his name is written in romaji?

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, it's so cute that Urumin's happy someone cares for her. She's doing her best, but she never thought anyone cared. But now she knows who Kimiya is, and now she knows that he cares for her so much. Enough so that he's willing to give up his private info to her.

Airu-chan's a good friend, she's pushing Urumin to Kimiya so that Urumin can become more confident!

Double-page supporter
I think it would actually be cool if she was in a shaddy business and he was the one to rescue her

Dex-chan lover
Japanese weirdly makes sense. There are many ways to say "you", with different origins.
The most common meaning of 君 (kimi) is "you", but yeah this is correct too.
"Kimi" originally meant "the one you serve", but with time it evolved to mean "you", but in a respectful way, and it's especially used in customer service.

Edit: I got my facts mixed, but the origin part is right

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Kimi" originally meant "the one you serve", but with time it evolved to mean "you", but in a respectful way, and it's especially used in customer service.
I've never had a Japanese person refer to me as "kimi" in a customer service context. They've only ever used "okyaku-sama" instead, which can be translated as "esteemed customer". Where did you get your info from?

Dex-chan lover
Japanese weirdly makes sense. There are many ways to say "you", with different origins.

seems similar to how the english "you" evolved.

Dex-chan lover
He just had that sign on hand, ready to whip it out at any moment.

Kimiya, I can get you a chance to meet your favorite idol! I just need your bank details and personal information. I will be waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread