Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 30 - Off Duty Idols Pt.2

Dex-chan lover
I put this on hold like 15 chapters ago cause I wanted to let it build up.

Can someone tell me if the main couple are aware of each other's feelings and also know if they go to each other's school? Has htere been progress? I've noticed a lot of these chapter titles seem to do with non-main-couple stuff.

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
As soon as I saw the mother I knew Airu would love her. Definitely a new regular.

Typically offline meetups tend to have a sleazy meaning but like the only who will show up for Urumin is Kimiya. Airu... is too violent. Then there is the hardcore fujushi who is probably even scariest than Airu in some ways, she would probably welcome the sleazy kind if she can make two guys fuck each other. Then the remaining two can go either way I guess?

Thanks as always for translating the chapter.

Small suggestion though, but IMHO, Ebihara-san reads better than Mr. Shrimpfield, especially when most of the names are Japanese and most people probably already know that Ebi = Shrimp. Of course there are some cases where Shrimp is better than Ebi (i.e. Shrimp Fried Rice), but again, these are all suggestions.

Dex-chan lover
Do quite enjoy their group dynamic, but damn, I still need more Urumin x Kimiya development...
Small suggestion though, but IMHO, Ebihara-san reads better than Mr. Shrimpfield, especially when most of the names are Japanese and most people probably already know that Ebi = Shrimp. Of course there are some cases where Shrimp is better than Ebi (i.e. Shrimp Fried Rice), but again, these are all suggestions.
Do agree there, think Ebihara-san + a translator note would work better.

Group Leader
I put this on hold like 15 chapters ago cause I wanted to let it build up.

Can someone tell me if the main couple are aware of each other's feelings and also know if they go to each other's school? Has htere been progress? I've noticed a lot of these chapter titles seem to do with non-main-couple stuff.
No progress. Kinda. Tiny tiny tiny bit but no they haven't realized about going to the same school yet

Users who are viewing this thread