Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 30 - Off Duty Idols Pt.2

Dex-chan lover
No progress. Kinda. Tiny tiny tiny bit but no they haven't realized about going to the same school yet
Oh...oh...that's unfortunate. I guess author is going the route of building the world and giving characters a bunch of backstory before there's any progress :meguuusad:.

Here's to hoping that by chapter 50 there's main couple progress.

Dex-chan lover
I put this on hold like 15 chapters ago cause I wanted to let it build up.

Can someone tell me if the main couple are aware of each other's feelings and also know if they go to each other's school? Has htere been progress? I've noticed a lot of these chapter titles seem to do with non-main-couple stuff.
Hum... They had something, but Kimiya is on some kind of denial and Urumin is to airhead to get aware.
They still don't know they are from the same college

Dex-chan lover
Thanks as always for translating the chapter.

Small suggestion though, but IMHO, Ebihara-san reads better than Mr. Shrimpfield, especially when most of the names are Japanese and most people probably already know that Ebi = Shrimp. Of course there are some cases where Shrimp is better than Ebi (i.e. Shrimp Fried Rice), but again, these are all suggestions.
This one got me confused.
I didn't remember ebi was shrimp, so I didn't get the joke.
The better solution would use ebihara and put a TLN

Group Leader
Oh...oh...that's unfortunate. I guess author is going the route of building the world and giving characters a bunch of backstory before there's any progress :meguuusad:.

Here's to hoping that by chapter 50 there's main couple progress.
Same. I do like that the characters are being fleshed out, but I want to see progress too!

Fed-Kun's army
Ehh I’d say there’s been progress, just limited to a certain type of factor. One sided progress from urumin and maybe a little from Kimiya

Dex-chan lover
whats an offline meetup?
Is that a serious question? If so, an offline meetup is when a group that only knows each other from online meets in real life. But I'll group your question with this:
Exactly me feeling

we will have a...
OFFLINE MEETUP
TA TA TAAAAM
me: So, I should be surprised?
Because "offline meetup" can have a second meaning that goes a bit beyond handshakes and casual conversation, where it can also be called "off-pako". And given that their group doesn't really do anything online. . .

Dex-chan lover
bur
Is that a serious question? If so, an offline meetup is when a group that only knows each other from online meets in real life. But I'll group your question with this:

Because "offline meetup" can have a second meaning that goes a bit beyond handshakes and casual conversation, where it can also be called "off-pako". And given that their group doesn't really do anything online. . .
theyre already having an offline meet up, so why was it like a shock? i thought it was gonna be some fan meetup but that aldo already happened, thats why i was confused

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Seeing them all together really makes me think that Urumin is the best of them, especially with how she was the only one who was kind enough to really offer her help here.

Users who are viewing this thread