Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - It's Always You

Dex-chan lover
quick and easy resolution! She's in WUUUUUUV! I think the next hurdle is Kimiya's attachment to Urumin "the idol" and how he isn't worthy of her love and all that jazz. I hope I'm wrong lmao.

I think the next hurdle is Kimiya's Kazuya's attachment to Urumin "the idol" Chizuru "the girlfriend" and how he isn't worthy of her love and all that jazz. I hope I'm wrong - YOU BETTER BE WRONG!!!!

I guess it's a bit expected, especially if he really is her one and only fan (which does seem ridiculous lol).
It's a very small fanbase right now. One of the earlier chapters said they usually get like 20 people at their shows. So yeah they are just starting out and still very small time.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if they can find a good "plastic bag" for that guy :huh:

Oh also good job Kimiya

Dex-chan lover
Yes! This is perfect! I really wish Kimiya had given the creep a good right hook, but what we got in return was perfect, too.
Also, is it just me or does this feel like it will end very soon? Because we are progressing a bit too fast right now

Aggregator gang
Spoken like a true gentlemen and an otaku 🙏🏻 AYO THE LAST PAGES???? PROGRESSION???

Contributor
It's fine, just lock the door and install chain locks.
With a moat, gun turret, claymores, spikey log trap, etc, etc.

Who was the genius that chose the rainbow flag as the LGQBT flag, what's one of the first thing a kid draws? That's right a rainbow, now it's assosciated with homosexuality
Everything good must be subverted for political gain.
Notice how the corrupt rainbow only has 6 colours.

People used to love the swastika before it became associated with Hitler's germany. It's literally one of the most holy symbols found all across the world, but now because of the repetitive conditioning effect imposed upon them, people have been trained to react to it with horror.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She is luckily in a unique position where she is such a useless idol that her agency can't actually complain if she publicly enters a relationship, and instead can only encourage it in the hopes that she might break the disgusting mindset of idol-fans that the idol must be "pure" and "everyone's", and that companies own their idols. And with that, hope that ppl who want to see a change will vote with their wallets, no matter how bad she is at her job.

Honestly? If I lived in japan and heard that some idol was having a "scandal", but owned up to it (no stupid apologies or attempts to deny it) and told everyone off, and to mind their own business instead of their regular, human, private life, I would prolly buy some merch for just that reason (despite not actually caring about idol culture whatsoever beyond the disgust I hold for human trafficking and slavery).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread