Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Karaoke

Group Leader
I'm kinda hoping they both don't meet each other outside of the venue so soon, or at least make Kimiya not recognize her (highly unlikely since she's his oshi).

Supporter
I'm kinda hoping they both don't meet each other outside of the venue so soon, or at least make Kimiya not recognize her (highly unlikely since she's his oshi).
TBH it'd be very in character for him to recognize her and just ignore her because it'd be inappropriate to try and talk with her lol.

Dex-chan lover
So close yet so far in this chapter. I guess that's their relationship in general

Group Leader
TBH it'd be very in character for him to recognize her and just ignore her because it'd be inappropriate to try and talk with her lol.
Yeah that could work too. I suppose having them pass each other without recognizing one another is a bit too cliche in its own right. We'll see how author handles this one.

Aggregator gang
Yeah that could work too. I suppose having them pass each other without recognizing one another is a bit too cliche in its own right. We'll see how author handles this one.
One thing that comes to mind about that is if it's the cliche about being blind without his glasses, like have the friend we saw today take his glasses as payback for giving him the expired coupon and he passes her by without knowing, she does recognize him tho or smt, idk

Dex-chan lover
Kimiya's friend is a dumbass and that just makes him even better. And these two keep missing each other like trying to thread a needle.

Users who are viewing this thread