Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Caution

Dex-chan lover
Mu-chan having a yuri crush on Airu is the big development in this Chapter!

Since this is a pretty light-hearted manga, I am hoping this new guy also has a comedic role rather than bringing the heavy drama.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Supporter
Let's hope it's just a red herring and the other guy is actually a good fan. Otherwise it'd be played too straight.
This is what I was thinking. He looks like the absolute creepiest creep that ever creeped out of the creep pit, but maybe just maybe he's a second fan.

Not holding out for that resolution, but it feels like a nice hope to have...

IS YOUR PROFILE PICTURE THE PRINCE PENROSE????
Looks like it is to me.

Dex-chan lover
These authors just love problems.....why couldn't the fan be a normal dude? Author who told you this was a good idea? 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Urumin's worried about getting more fan? She really holds so much affection for Kimiya, huh?

I wonder what Merry Universe will do to gain more fans? I'm surprised it's only in the 20s, I thought they'd have a bigger crowd at this point. I like how everyone was interacting here. Airu's excited, Mu's always smiling, and Rei's keeping it real. On the other hand, Urumin just felt worried. I wonder what Popo-chan's like though?

It seems she might be the target of the stalking. And that guy at the end wants to try and use Urumin to get to her? That's what I think may happen, at least!

Users who are viewing this thread