Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Caution

Dex-chan lover
I thought the crowd size was at least a 50!
Nah, 30 vigintillion is a way larger crowd than can fit in most music facilities, even the 2 quintillion they have is quite impressive for a small indie idol group. (This is a joke, I understood what you meant. For reference "!" Following a number signifies a factorial in mathematics)

Dex-chan lover
Don't do a Tokimori-san on me...Please let this end quickly...
My thoughts exactly, the second drama first appeared in Tokimori-san, the manga just got worse and worse because the author apparently has no ideas anymore than to put forced drama after forced drama. Let's hope this is manga isn't going down that road

Dex-chan lover
Oh god please don't go the way I think it's going let's just keep it light hearted and funny between a nerd and an Idol with just 1 fan.

Dex-chan lover
please dont be like Tokimori-san.. this is a stretch and soon to tell but man that whats i said too reading Tokimori-san
too soon for author san to get writer's block with just few chapters after the serialization and already adding this trope

Dex-chan lover
I don't like that last page

f6d50f44b5e8333b3b938f49c7b6a22ba5b259c6.jpg

Group Leader
I can see the two possible routes:
a) That guy is not a creep; but that would make it too obvious
b) That guy is a creep; but that would make it very cliche (guy protecting girl from a creep trope)

I'm going with option A. I don't think author is going out of their way to turn this wholesome manga with that kind of conflict. Plus I'm 50% sure that fat dude won a random ticket just like how that one fan won a ticket to Urumin's meet and greet.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, Kimiya was already forewarned, and he's a little detail obsessed when it comes to her, failing any (expected) stupidity on her part, fairly straightforward creeper trope. Still not as warped as Oshi No Ko.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna nag on tls for adding that note. Yeah, different font and Airu straight up adding -pedia to Mus' name was NOT ENOUGH for us to get the joke. C'mon guys, let's respect ourselves a bit.

Aggregator gang
Please God in heaven don't turn this in to another Gal Cleaning situation.

Dex-chan lover
Bro she's gonna do something stupid like say "Eww" and then Kimiya is gonna reprimand her and say "greet your fans properly idiot"

Users who are viewing this thread