Dameo no Shiina-senpai to Yabao no Sasaki-kun - Ch. 5 - How They Met

Aggregator gang
i'd like to point out that the classmates call sasaki's friends as "Kiki Lala" cuz they have pink and blue hair, not that one of them is called Kira.

i'd like to point out that the classmates call sasaki's friends as "Kiki Lala" cuz they have pink and blue hair, not that one of them is called Kira.
ahhh I see! It was difficult to read the words on this page as the artist wrote it in a rough hand here. I was genuinely confused on getting “Kira” after running the page through a text recognition software TT
but thanks a lot for clearing it out!

Aggregator gang
ahhh I see! It was difficult to read the words on this page as the artist wrote it in a rough hand here. I was genuinely confused on getting “Kira” after running the page through a text recognition software TT
but thanks a lot for clearing it out!
ah i reread this chapter again and compared with raws, i got another thing to correct if you don't mind.

on page 5, here shiina said "Waah... I finally got a date with this girl, can't you just get away?", but imo it should be smtg like "Huh... Well, I've got a date with a girl right now, so can you move aside?".

then, the next line by a guy "WHAT?! Are any women even left now?!" → "You've got another girl?!" or "You're dating another girl?!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread