Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Admission

Dex-chan lover
- Notice that the main girl has 2 small antenna hairs on top of her head , they show her emotions .

- i swear , all these school president girls look exactly the same , the girl below is from Machimaho , another great manga about cute girls doing cute things :

https://www.amazon.com/Machimaho-Messed-Wrong-Person-Magical/dp/1626929335/

x3.png

Aggregator gang
Are you supposed to look that angry (pg. 14) while doing bicep curls? No wonder my arms are lagging...

Group Leader
So, she's fat with a BMI of 21.5? What kind of bulshit is this?

Dex-chan lover
1 of the problems with this translation is the excessive , un-necessary swearing : no cute school girl would keep saying "FUKK" all the time .

Dex-chan lover
You know there's a difference between her perception of herself and our perception of her, right? It's not about whether she's actually fat or not. She thinks she's at least getting fat, so she wants to do something about it.

Double-page supporter
I'm all for fit muscled girls but really she's starting with a perfect fat layer

Supporter
What the heck is up with that walk pattern in panel 3 of page 13? Are they hopping?

Starting this since I'm all caught up on Kengan but also not in the mood pick up something serious/depressing lol.

Call me a degenerate or whatever,
but I really wanted to see Muteba in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
BMI is a poor metric of whether you're at a healthy weight or not because even if you're at 21.5 you can still have an unhealthy body fat percentage, i. e., you're "skinny fat". Given that this girl has never exercised before and eaten a lot of unhealthy food for an extended period of time, this is quite likely the case. Starting to work out is a great way to fix this!

Dex-chan lover
I was curious to see if this manga would teach the reader anything useful about health and fitness, and in this chapter it gave indications of the calorie content of different types of food as well as the names and locations of a few important muscle groups, both of which is useful information.

re-reading the beginning, cause i stopped following it around ch. 35 about some years ago, due to some personal stuff.
shit happens. i wish i had started it again sooner though. this manga's still amazing! :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread