Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Dumbbell Curl

Dex-chan lover
page 18 : the picture of sensei in chinese dress actually has a lot of pun on bun , lol :

- she is holding a steamed bun , a particular type of filled dumpling, such as chinese baozi.

- her hair is twin-bun style , bun = a tight roll of hair worn at the back of the head.

- also , bun = buttock.

- and finally , her b00bs are 2 "meat buns" , lol .

I was gonna say best girl, but then I saw the cosplays. She's beyond the "best girl" tag; she's the best waifuuu~

Dex-chan lover
50kg dumbell curls? That's even more ridiculous than starting with 100kg bench presses xD (or did he say he started with 200kg bench presses?)

A beautiful cosplayer can’t get a boyfriend? There goes my suspension of disbelief.

Dex-chan lover
A beautiful cosplayer can’t get a boyfriend? There goes my suspension of disbelief.
Getting a man and getting someone you actually want to be with have a pretty vast gulf between them, everything else about this sort of thing aside that's just... not avoidable. Dating isn't necessarily a straight shot from point A to point B. Gotta have some fuckin' standards.

Supporter
Ah yes, the beautiful young teacher who can't get a boyfriend trope. Her love for her cosplay hobby causes her some embarrassment, considering her profession, and this likely inhibits her going on the prowl, so to speak. Reminds me of the teacher from Kiss x Sis, but not nearly so stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread