Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - Cossack Squats

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see the author bring up Zina's changes over time

Dex-chan lover
In stage three her eyes look like they are going in opposite directions. Looks like Zina has lost her mind.
Which isn't too far from the truth.

co(ssa)ck is what the text colouring made me think.

Dex-chan lover
I will not even ask how Zina knows this dance if she is neither a military person nor a native of the Kuban, lol. People in the West think that every Russian or Ukrainian knows this dance as an element of our culture?

Dex-chan lover
A chapter without a Kengan reference is a sad chapter indeed.

Banned
@RWorld
I know it's a stretch but the comment about Judo, Jiujitsu and Sambo difference really reminds me how Koga could tell the difference between Jiujitsu and Sambo.

Dex-chan lover
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
man, it's been a WHILE since we had a zina sexy pic. hot damn.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Zina's ever been the "cool beauty" stereotype since her debut chapter.

This chapter actually explains that one time where she started speaking just a single Russian word and nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't Zina Cossack Danced a few times? She even got upstaged by another Russian lady in a contest because she thought that she is the only one that can do the Cossack dance IIRC.

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperOniichan same as how we all know it, and could get to do it well with practice. She is into stereotypes, that's why she has practice on it.

@sdarkpaladin yeah, two times already. Apart from that one you point out, it happened also in the idol contest a few chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe we actually got an explanation for Zina's vocabulary range fluctuations. Deepest lore.

Double-page supporter
Page 2: One of these things is not like the others

Also, peasant dress Hibiki was a hidden gem for this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Totally not author not knowing what to do with character but it was all planned from the very beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread