Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? - Vol. 10 Ch. 90 - Hanging Leg Raises

The single most blatant Kengan/Danberu crossover happens, and we are treated to the full extent of how a kengan character would react to these nutjobs. Hang in there, Uncle Ivan.

Group Leader
@JLambert0001 During the New Years chapter a little while ago, when they showed the teacher going home to celebrate with her family.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Mick96
yes,
a recap:

ohma beat both komada in chapter 1, then ivan in chapter 3. komada and ivan lost their jobs as fighters because they lost, but rihito (who Nogi made president of cold storage to enter the kengan tournament) hired them.

Dex-chan lover
With the comfy omakes in Kengan and the fun world in Danberu, the Sandroverse is about a big and happy family.

Fed-Kun's army
@Demomanowar Zina appeared with Ivan on Kengan Ashura already, on a extra chapter. Also, there was a full crossover chapter with Hibiki and Ohma competing against each other.

Group Leader
Why are you still writing Gina as Zina and Boyd as Void. It's obviuos that the name is from Gina Gerson and the last name is from Krystal Boyd.

Maybe the japanese ones are mispelling it, but come on...

Banned
The fact that Ivan already saw Julius and still surprised by Machio-san speak volume of how strong Machio-san is.

Dex-chan lover
I got stuck on page 10. What did I miss? Hold that thought, going back to page 10.

Aggregator gang
Is he the first actually normal dude to be in the series?

I like this guy.

From nearly dying to his current boss causally slicing his throat to being shocked at people he could never hope to comprehend

Hang on, Ivan

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@agtra
did he actually see julius? I only remember him seeing bando during the tournament.

@Demomanowar
If you're wondering, Abetillo means this chapter:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/511170/1

Banned
@cgr at least it is implied he have seen Julius since he actually watch Kengan tournament. I forgot which chapter but he join in defending stadium against Hayami attack.

Users who are viewing this thread