Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? - Vol. 21 Ch. 181 - Bikini Contest

Contributor
damn 8 months since last release, welcome back
Yeah, their hiatus was definitely long. Btw, artist MAAM claims, また、『ダンベル何キロ持てる?』は今日から5週連続更新, so we'll be getting a new chapter every single week for 5 weeks!
Plus whatever extras the Volume 20 grants us. Nice!
Oh, and "Reiouji" btw.
Reouji Ai.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i mean
can you rly blame them buddy
you do tend to kinda make things goin that direction..

Dex-chan lover
i mean
can you rly blame them buddy
you do tend to kinda make things goin that direction..
Are you talking about the chapter or the hiatus, lmao?
Yeah, their hiatus was definitely long. Btw, artist MAAM claims, また、『ダンベル何キロ持てる?』は今日から5週連続更新, so we'll be getting a new chapter every single week for 5 weeks!
Plus whatever extras the Volume 20 grants us. Nice!
Oh, and "Reiouji" btw.
I didn't even think they were on a break. I'm just used to the fact that a lot of translations have been slowed down lately.

Dex-chan lover

I didn't even think they were on a break. I'm just used to the fact that a lot of translations have been slowed down lately.
They were on a break, because MAAM also draws Issho Senkin (another manga created by Yabako), so he can't draw everything at the moment.

If they're giving us 5 chapters, I suppose Issho Senkin will be on break for a bit, then?

Dex-chan lover
They were on a break, because MAAM also draws Issho Senkin (another manga created by Yabako), so he can't draw everything at the moment.

If they're giving us 5 chapters, I suppose Issho Senkin will be on break for a bit, then?
Well, it's better than going on hiatus due to poor health or ratings problems.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally! NGL I do like reading that other fighting manga that's being published. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Nope, supposedly not!
Kengan Omega, ISSK, and Danberu are, all 3, getting new volume publications next week. So I think they're hyping up the upcoming sales to the audience.
By the way, is it true that all three manga complement each other as parts of the same universe? Or is this just a cameo?

Dex-chan lover

The chapter but actually you vold probaly say hiatus too Lmaoo. Directory just tends to alot making things go a certain way he got a History

Contributor
By the way, is it true that all three manga complement each other as parts of the same universe? Or is this just a cameo?
Same universe, relatively same timeline. Also, beyond cameo, many characters in Danberu are directly related to Kengan as family (Kures, Ivan & Zina, Souryuuin sisters, etc.).
Asura occurring during Danberu (girls 2nd & 3rd year of highschool).
Omega occurring 2 years after Asura.
ISSK occuring during Danberu's 3rd year and a bit into Omega's.
Sandroverse Timeline.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So if I ever get to the Kengan anime, I'll actually be watching a show directly associated with Danberu?

Contributor
If you're asking for actual interaction during Kengan: no.
If you're asking for actual interaction during Danberu: yes.

Yes, you will technically be watching/reading a directly associated program. But, Danberu('s manga) references and has cameos to Kengan characters or locations frequently (entire chapters, even), but neither Kengan Asura or Kengan Omega even mention Danberu events or characters.

Contributor
I am simply happy to see the four girls back. It doesn't matter if they do cameos or time travel, they always come with new surprises. It'd be perfect if they decided to make the second season already... but since it doesn't sound doable, give me those 5 chapters! They are strategically put after the Olympics and before the rise of new memberships in gyms!

Dex-chan lover
If you're asking for actual interaction during Kengan: no.
If you're asking for actual interaction during Danberu: yes.

Yes, you will technically be watching/reading a directly associated program. But, Danberu('s manga) references and has cameos to Kengan characters or locations frequently (entire chapters, even), but neither Kengan Asura or Kengan Omega even mention Danberu events or characters.
Well, I think that makes sense, considering that Kengan was written much earlier. At least part of the manga that has been adapted so far.

Users who are viewing this thread