Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? - Vol. 21 Ch. 185 - Upright Rows

Contributor
I'm sorry, everyone, about the late posting (I normally get this up, consistently at the same time it publicly releases a.k.a. over 9 hours ago).
I'm simply a moron who had no idea why privileges in our command program weren't applicable and I was clearly a moron for not clicking the correct share button. So yeah, sorry about that.

ALSO!
The manga has fulfilled its "5-week" bulk-posting promise by its author/artist Sandrovich/MAAM, so Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? has returned to "indefinite hiatus."
Yup. I dunno when they'll upload the next chapter.
Hope that helps any future questions about "why the Heck isn't there a new chapter???"

Dex-chan lover
While you're going through your "fat phase", your best friend has become the female version of Macchio. Haha, classic.

Group Leader
I'm not sure directly translating ホルモン as "hormone" is better than translating it to what it actually refers to, which is offal.

Dex-chan lover
So, I guess they'll be messing with the land of the dead's enthusiasm for machoism, good thing they already have a ghost friend they know (possibly more if you include the time traveling machos.)

Dex-chan lover
Sandro is evil. He knows is the last chap before going into hiatus again and ends the chapter like that, lol.

Also, I've been thinking this since a long time ago but I'm gonna say it now: Zina must be the most unfunny character in this series by a landslide. Her crazy faces, random Russian words and kossack poses doesn't seem that funny when they are being shown almost every chapter.

As always, thanks for the TL!

Group Leader
Also, I've been thinking this since a long time ago but I'm gonna say it now: Zina must be the most unfunny character in this series by a landslide. Her crazy faces, random Russian words and kossack poses doesn't seem that funny when they are being shown almost every chapter.
They're not meant to be funny, they're simply part of her character traits.

Dex-chan lover
Will we start next chapter with everything back to normal? Or are we getting into a "they are dead" arc?

Dex-chan lover
Will we start next chapter with everything back to normal? Or are we getting into a "they are dead" arc?
It would be funny. It has already been established that ghosts can also train in Danberu.

But I think it will be like this: Machio will revive them with poses, but their bodies will be reset in the process, and Hibiki is frustrated that he can do that but couldn't help her with her diet.

Users who are viewing this thread