Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru?

Dude generalizes everything as fatshame when it's literally not insulting or whatsoever. Y'all are sensitive americans I swear. How does a fatshame to someone who isn't fat exist?

Is it just a personality quirk of hers, but I am genuinely curious: Why is Tachibana Sensei always holding the top of her boobs? Almost any shot where something isn't in her hands, they are just sitting on top of her boobs. Is THAT a stealth exercise of some kind?

This lowly reader got motivated to exercise because of this work. Although this lowly reader obviously failed to keep up a regiment, the reminders still are coming each week.
Lewd aspects aren’t appreciated, though the art is really good in my eyes.

Dex-chan lover
The stories where you can actually learn something useful and enjoy yourself at the same time are always the best.

Group Leader
ダンベル何キロ持てる?
https://soranews24.com/2020/08/28/japanese-self-love-aid-maker-tenga-releases-dumbbells-so-you-can-pump-up-while-you-jerk-off/

Not too big a fan of the lewd stuff since I can't suggest it to friends, but it got me into the heavier equipment when working out :) and I've been able to implement some new workouts from this too. Just make sure you reference something else when copying a workout since its not 100% accurate vs an actual video of the real thing.

For those wanting to get macho, here's the workout from the anime's endings:
10 reps squats x3
30 sec plank
15 reps Dumbbell curl (use weight) each arm
20 reps Reverse push-up
20 reps Bicycle crunch (each side)
10 reps Jumping push-ups
20 reps Lateral raise
10 reps Walking lunges (each leg)
10 reps Back extension
Posing: front double biceps (5 sec), side chest (5 sec), abdominal & thigh (5 sec)
10 reps Glute bridge
Push-ups: as many as possible in 20 seconds

And remember: nice bulk!

Dex-chan lover
"body modification comedy" makes it sound like a much different manga than the rest of the description.

Users who are viewing this thread