Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - Ch. 5

This just keeps getting more and more depressing. I really hope things turn out good in the end.

Dex-chan lover
True, I really hope she can stand up to the bullying... Because I'm having dark thoughts about what I would do in her place.

But hey....Some alone time with your destined person, nice XP but you used half of it in a flasback!! GURL !!

Dex-chan lover
God, Orange hair girl is such a bitch but i already forsee that she will get a redemption and it will so undeserved. Bitch just bully and physical harm the MC because she think that MC wil love her like this, spoiler : IT NEVER WORK. I know littles boys tend to pull prank on little girls when they live them but it's little pranks, not constant bullying and physical threat/harm. It's just tilting, i'm still convince she is the one who had push the other from the roof.

God, Orange hair girl is such a bitch but i already forsee that she will get a redemption and it will so undeserved. Bitch just bully and physical harm the MC because she think that MC wil love her like this, spoiler : IT NEVER WORK. I know littles boys tend to pull prank on little girls when they live them but it's little pranks, not constant bullying and physical threat/harm. It's just tilting, i'm still convince she is the one who had push the other from the roof.
She doesn't bullies Eunha for her to fall in love with her. She bullies Eunha for attention even if it's negative attention.

Users who are viewing this thread